I know I've tweeted & put this on Facebook, but in case there is someone who reads my blog but not the other two, I decided I should probably update about Jenna's appointment with the cardiologist!
The whole time they don't give you any indication of what is happening. She had an echocardiogram done, then was weighed & measured. The cardiologist came in and asked a ton of questions, asked if she had an EKG done. She hadn't, so she had the nurse bring the machine in and hook her up. She did pretty good till the very end and kept ripping all the leads off!! Then the doctor said the words that we so desperately wanted to hear:
HER HEART IS PERFECT!!!!! She has no missing pathways, no extra pathways, each chamber is functioning just like it should. We both breathed a sigh of relief. And I was immediately hungry. My stomach was in knots the entire morning and I had eaten maybe 2 bites of food and it was nearly 2:00 at this point. Her heart rate is still high, but not high enough for the cardiologist to be concerned since her heart is functioning just like it should! For whatever reason she just beats at the very high end, even a bit over, the "normal" range.
Thank you all for your prayers, we truly appreciate them!
11 months ago
1 comment:
Praise the Lord!!
Post a Comment