CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Day 5 of 30!

Day 5 - Your Siblings!

I have lots of them!!!  A brother and a sister on my mom's side.  A brother and a sister on my dad's side.  Plus 2 step brothers and a step sister.  Plus all the sibling-in-laws!

I'm going to focus on my 2 brothers and 2 sisters in this post!!

Growing up I lived with my mom & my brother, Josh.  Here he is with his wife & 2 girls.  (Super dad!!)


Then when I was 12 and Josh was 15, Melissa came along.  She pretty much grew up as an only child.  She has grown up to be an amazing girl.  I'm really proud of her!  She moved out a couple months ago, she's a manager at McDonalds and she's in the National Guard.  Oh yeah...and she's still in High School!!  We have become really good friends and my kids love her dearly!



When I was 12, I met my dad.  Along with meeting him, I met my brother Nolan and my sister Randee.
I recently uploaded all the pics on my camera and came across this one of my sister Randee and my stepbrother Kevin.  Little did she know it would end up on my blog!!!!

I can't find any pictures of my brother Nolan, so he gets a free pass this time around!!!

No comments: