Day 6 - A picture of something that makes you happy!
This has taken me forever. There are so many things that make me happy. But here are two.
You are probably thinking "really, that ugly room makes you happy? what's wrong with you?"
Here's why it makes me happy. The thought of what's to come is what makes me happy! That ugly room that I cleaned up is becoming MY CRAFT ROOM! Something I have always wanted!!!! And THAT makes me happy! I've been taking pictures every step of the way, so you can rest assured that you will get to see it all. Including the finished product!
11 months ago
3 comments:
You have something that I would LOVE to have. One day, one day I will have a craft room/library.
Have fun and cannot wait to see the finished product (as well as some of the crafts that come out of it).
Hope you and your family have a wonderful weekend!
~Laura~
You are lucky!
Ian built me some "Kate Space" in our room and it's ALL MINE. If it's on mom's desk you can't have it... hahaha.
I think every mama needs a bit of space to call her own.
Ohhhh I can't wait to see the finished product! Good for you for making some "me space"
Post a Comment