
1. Favorite gift you are GIVING this year?
Oh goodness. Probably the one I am most excited about is for someone who reads my blog, so I can't say! :) And really it's not all that exciting of a gift, but I know she wants it and I got it so that makes me excited! For my kids though...nintendo ds for Caleb (with a Lionel game too!!! the kid is going to go CRAZY!) For Erika....a babydoll that comes with a baby sling! She'll love it! I'm always using scarves or little blankets to tie her babies to her, so this is a perfect gift!
2. How many parties are you attending between now and Christmas?
I just wrote them all down on the calendar tonight and couldn't believe how many we have! Not including family parties, we have 4! Add in all the family get togethers and we have 8! Yikes! Thankfully they are all spread out!
3. What is your favorite Christmas song?
ANY Christmas song is my favorite Christmas song! Haha. I can't just pick one, there are WAY too many! I think I need an iPod just for Christmas music!
4. Who was your favorite elementary school teacher and why?
My 5th grade teacher, Mr. Roots. I remember him reading books in class and he was so great at helping us feel connected with the book and helped us "get it". Also....everyone in his class was important. There were no favorites, no teachers pet. If you were in his class you were important.
5. If you had a choice to live in any other period of time (other than now) what era would you choose and why?
Hmmmm.....well I always wished I lived during the Anne of Green Gables time period. It would be nice to have such a simple life and not feel like you were missing out on anything because there really was nothing to be missing!

No comments:
Post a Comment