CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 18, 2009

5 Question FRIDAY!!!!

It's FRIDAY!  The kids are going to Grandma's.  Hubby is getting home early.  We are going out to eat ALONE.  To a place that has steakhouse in its name and not Donalds in its name! And then we are heading to MckMama's for a fabulous Christmas party.  Oh yeah AND it's payday.  I don't think today could get any better!!!!

My Little Life

1. Which boygroup did you like most in your teens?
NKOTB all the way!!!!


2. Do you do Christmas cards, letters, photos, nuthin', all of the above?
Normally a photocard with a letter.  This year?  Well consider yourself blessed if you get anything! (especially if you get it BEFORE Christmas!)

3. If you could meet one celebrity who would it be and why?
Hmmmm, not sure.  I'd be happy to meet any celebrity really, just because how cool would that be??

4. Favorite thing to cook with (i.e. stainless, non-stick, Dutch oven, microwave, debit card...or, perhaps, a cauldron, etc.)?
Waffle iron!  We love waffles.  In fact we love them so much that our 7 1/2 year old waffle maker must get replaced this year if we'd like to continue eating decent waffles!

5. What is the one thing you wear the most, besides your unmentionables?
Jeans!  I love jeans.  I love that someday I WILL have cute jeans and a cute pair of legs to put in those jeans too.  For now...I'll love the jeans I have!


MckLinky Blog Hop

No comments: