CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 2, 2008

My new hobby!

I have a new hobby that I am passionate about....COUPONS! I joined a coupon group here in Mesquite. I have a new organization system that I love and I am loving going shoping now! Not that I didn't love shopping before, but grocery shopping is totally different when you are saving so much money! Today I spent $47.59 and I saved $54.78!!!!! How exciting to save MORE than you spend!!!! And I didn't even have a coupon for everything that I bought! (which really is a big no-no) It does take time, but so far it's paying off!

2 comments:

Shannan said...

that is fantastic!

Erin said...

Sarah, could you please email me at from the website...I can't seem to get your email to work! This is Erin from Playgroup. I need to talk to you very soon! Thanks!
E