11 months ago
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Sorry....
It's been a while since I've blogged!! We've been busy and we had to go out of town. Last Thursday David's grandma passed away. We are very sad to loose her, but we rejoice in knowing that she is with her sweet Jesus. (and I am certain she has held our Dylan!) We traveled to Goodland, Kansas for the funeral. It was a really nice trip for us. We had David for 4 solid days, how wonderful! As a family, we really needed some time together! And of course it was nice to see everyone. I got to meet some of David's family that I had never met before. Caleb loved playing with his cousin Megan. Erika, well her and Megan weren't too sure of each other. Once they spend more time together I'm sure they will play good. I have a lot of cute pictures to post but I need to upload them to the computer first. Hopefully I will have time tomorrow to get them up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment