CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 17, 2011

It's the small things

Last week I was really wanting to get a rake so we could start working on our yard.  Our pitiful yard that has not been taken care of for the past couple of years.  Hoping that we can turn it around this year.
Anyways....I stopped at Walmart to buy a rake.  The store we happened to be by is under construction.  Which meant they pretty much had no lawn & garden department this year.  That was the section of the store that they are adding on to.  So no rake.  I was tempted to drive to another store, but we had been out for a couple hours and Jenna was nearing the end of tolerating her carseat so we headed home.
The next day David was outside with the older 2.  I looked out the kitchen window and saw David RAKING!  What in the world?  We don't own a rake!  So I asked where he got it.  "Oh I found it in the playhouse in the backyard!"  WOW!!!
I love how God cares even about the small things.  It's not a large amount of money we would've spent on a rake, but still.  God knew that there was one in our back yard!

2 comments:

Jolene said...

Love stories like this! Just God saying, "I'm here."

Mama M. said...

What Jolene said? Perfect!

Praying for you guys...