CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 25, 2011

On a more positive note....

So yesterday's post was a little bit of a downer (at least for me...).
It was an honest & heartfelt post and this one will be too.

Today I had one of those days that I just could just sit & stare at my kids.
I'm just so in awe of them.

Not because of anything special that they did.
Not because Caleb brought home an awesome report card.
Not because Jenna gave me tons of kisses today.
Not because I get several "I love yous" out of the blue.
Not because Caleb tells me all the time that I am the best cook.
Not because Erika loves doing girly things with me.

Simply because they are mine.

All mine.  (Well I suppose I have to share with David)

God gave them to me!  This really is my life.  They really are mine.

Wow.  Such a special treasure I've been entrusted with.

Do you ever have days like this with your kids?

Thank you God for these special gifts you've given me.

May I never for one minute take them for granted.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I sure do have days like this! It amazes me these little people! ;)