CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Meet Carter!

If you follow me on twitter or facebook you may remember a few weeks ago when I had said I had the most amazing experience of being in the delivery room with my cousin.

What an honor it was to be there with her!  This is her first baby and she only pushed for 45 minutes!  All of my babies were born by c-section, so this was the first time I had been part of a natural delivery!!!
Amazing.  It almost makes me a little sad that I never had the opportunity to deliver naturally. 

Here he is!!
Look how HUGE Jenna looks next to him!

Jenna of course wasn't with me during the delivery, but we went back up to the hospital that night to visit again.  Carter & mommy are doing good.  Oh and he was born on his Grandma's birthday!!!  How cool is that!  A little while after he was born my cousin handed him to Grandma & said "Happy Birthday Grandma".  Precious memories for sure!!!

2 comments:

Kate said...

Precious!

Kelly said...

I had a c-section with my first and a VBAC with my second and third. It was an amazing difference!