CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 18, 2011

Five Question Friday!!!

It's FRIDAY!!!!  For this week that means spring break is almost over.  Hallelujah.  Just kidding.  I've had a great week with Caleb home, but I think he is ready to be back in his normal routine.  We have nothing terribly exciting planned for the weekend.  The kids are going to spend the night with Gma & Gpa tomorrow night and we're going to watch a movie with friends.  And I'm making carmel corn.  But don't tell the kids.  They will want some and I don't plan on sharing! 

Since I contributed to this weeks question list for Mama M's 5 Question Friday, I decided it would be good for me to participate.  Plus David is home right now and he's on baby duty.





1. Have you ever testified in court? For what?
Nope, never!!!  I hope it stays that way!!!!
2. Do you still have your wedding dress?
YES, I do.  I actually asked this question because I'm always wondering if a lot of other girls still have theirs and what they've done with it.  I never had it cleaned or anything.  It just hangs in my closet.  I should probably get it cleaned & then get a nice box to put it in, but I have heard too many horror stories of people bringing their dress to a cleaner, having it boxed & sealed and then YEARS later open it only to find it's NOT THEIR DRESS.  I would be devistated if that happened, so that likely is the reason I haven't done it!! 
3. Is there a special place you like to go when you're happy, sad, stressed, etc.?
Sad or stressed....far far away from people.  I am TOTALLY an introvert so being alone can completely revitalize me.
Happy...hmmm, like extra happy?  I'm a pretty happy person so I don't do anything daily when I'm happy.  If something special were to happen and I'm overjoyed....hmmmm.  Gosh, I should be able to answer this.  We like to go out to eat to celebrate stuff, but lately we've been eating out too much so that wouldn't even be a treat anymore. 

4. If you have kids, do they sleep with you? If you don't have kids...will you let your kids sleep with you when/if you have them?
Yes, I have kids.  No, they don't sleep with me.  My husband has said from day 1 that our kids would not be sleeping in our bed.  It's worked out quite well for us.  Our kids are excellent sleepers who love their beds.  I think the most important thing is that each family does what works best for them.
5. Do you watch late night TV?
Not usually.  The only time I'm really into late night tv is when I have a newborn.  If I have to be up anyways, then I watch tv.  But now?  Nope.  The olders two are in bed by 7:30 and the last few nights, Jenna has been following suit!!!!  It's been wonderful.  I have an hour or two by myself (or if David's not working, then with him) plus I get a full nights sleep!

1 comment:

Kate said...

Could you IMAGINE opening up your box years later to find out it was someone elses?????

You'd think the first thing they'd do would be to open the box to make sure it was theirs, right?!

Maybe I'm just too suspicious....