CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Transparent

So I'm just going to be real with you.  Transparent.

Something I'm not all that good at.

The longer I am pregnant the less hope I have that I will actually get to bring my baby home with me.

Backwards thinking, huh?

I know it's totally satan messing with me.

But it's how I feel.

I just have to remind myself....my hope is in the Lord. 

He will not leave us or forsake us.

Worship music is a must for me right now. 

It's the only way I will make it through this week until I have my sweet baby girl in my arms.

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Oh I SOOOO know what you are talking about! (((HUGS)))) Stay strong momma, you can make it!

Jolene said...

I keep on praying!

Kate said...

I'm praying for you, sweet girl.

Jen Senap... said...

Love you and you & baby are in my prayers