Last weekend I took the kids to a few garage sales in one of the nicer neighborhoods in our city.
As we drove past some HUGE houses my daughters eyes were big as saucers.
One house in particular, her mouth was wide open as she saw the sheer beauty of this house.
"Mooommmm, look at that beauuuutiful house!"
It was beautiful. If I had my camera with I would have taken a picture.
We went on our merry way to the next garage sale.
Afterwards we drove past the beautiful house again.
And again my daughter was in awe.
"Mom, do you think that is where the REAL Barbie lives?"
Priceless. Seriously.
To have the innocence of a child.
To think that Barbie is a real person & could live in our town.
If I knew my way around the neighborhood I would go back to take a picture.
Although "Barbie" may not appreciate some stranger coming by her house to take a picture of it.
11 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment