CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

YES

We are still alive....not that anyone has asked!  I haven't intended to abandon my blog for so long, it just happened.  I've been a busy mama!  I am watching two extra kids during the week now, so far it's going great.  I just don't have nearly as much free time to sit down & blog.  Starting this week they are actually going to just be part time, so I will have a couple days with just Erika (on the days Caleb has school, obviously) and I'm looking forward to it.  Since this past fall when Caleb started school, Erika & I have had a TON of one on one time & I think we both thuroughly enjoyed it.  Tomorrow will be the first day that we'll have together in over three weeks!  First up?  A coffee date to Caribou!  Don't worry....she'll get a hot chocolate!

No comments: