Ok so a couple things from tonights trip to the grocery store that bugged me.
First off, I bought Ken's salad dressing. It was on sale for $1.99 and I had a $2 off coupon. I had two coupons, so bought to bottles. The cashier scans all my coupons is about to tell me my total and all of a sudden realizes that the salad dressing was ONE PENNY cheaper than what my coupon was. SO she takes the time to go through and delete the coupon and rescans it, but puts in $1.99 instead of $2. Seriously? And she wasn't fast about it either. I was ANNOYED simply b/c my kids were at the end of their rope....they were hungry & just plain DONE grocery shopping. She could tell but golly gee, she wasn't going to let me have my grocery bill a whole two pennies cheaper! The thing that really gets me though is that when they redeem that coupon they will get their full $2 plus 8 cents back. So really, was it worth the almost two minutes that you spent changing my coupon price?? Probably not, wonderful cashier. You probably cost your company money by doing that with the time you wasted!
The second thing that bugged me: when we walked in the door there was a mom & her child. She had put her child (I'd say no more than 2, but probably 18 months) in the cart and used at least FIVE sanitizing wipes. Now don't get me wrong, I'm a fan of those too. I typically use them. However after cleaning practically the whole darn cart I notice that she failed to buckle her kid in!!!! For real??? If you are going to take the time sanitize your whole cart to try & keep your kid from getting sick, shouldn't you also buckle your kid in so you can keep him from falling & cracking his head open??????? I mean, really, what's worse??? Where is the logic?
On a positive note.....I got 32 items for $28! Wohooo!!!! Love when I have good coupons matched with good sales!
9 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment