CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 6, 2009

5 Question Friday!

Here we go! It's been a weird day for me and my hubby isn't home so I might as well take some time to blog!

1. What is your dream job? To own a resort in a cute little beach town! That will probably never happen, but hopefully someday I will become a NICU nurse.

2. What song could you play over and over? Can't think of just one! Lately the one I've been listening to a lot is Broken Hallelujah by Mandisa.

3. Do you prefer to talk on the phone or text (or email)? Depends on the person really. Some people I can talk to forever and others I'd rather text or email. It's weird I know.

4. What is your must have beauty product? Almay oil free eye makeup remover pads. LOVE them!

5. What is your favorite Michael Jackson song? Not really an MJ fan so I don't have a favorite.


MckLinky Blog Hop

1 comment:

Mama M. said...

Totally NOT weird about the texting phoning thing! Some people are just not easy to talk to! So glad to see a new face! Hope you'll join in next week!