CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 9, 2009

Erika's 3rd Birthday

Okay, it's totally catch up time on my blog! I just realized that I never posted pictures from Erika's birthday!
One of my long time dreams was to have a little girl and make her a barbie cake for her birthday and this year that dream true!!!! It was SO much fun making this cake! And super easy too. I'm not talented at all when it comes to cake decorating, so really anyone could do this!!!!



Opening her gift from Uncle Mike, Auntie Anna and her cousins!

All while they watched from Michigan thanks to Skype. Grandpa Ruch also got to tell her Happy Birthday!

(and Caleb got to say hi as well!)

Isn't technology wonderful???

We were blessed to have Grandma Ruch in MN to celebrate Erika's birthday with us!

Here's the birthday girl all decked out in her new dress up clothes and her fashion puppy!



I think this picture is hilarious!


Erika sporting her new barbie wig & shades from the MN Ruch's!

And much needed clothes from Grandma & Grandpa!

This is one of her favorties now too since it has a kitty on it!

And why only celebrate once?? It's her 3rd birthday and we ended up celebrating three times!
Here she is with her princess cake from Grandma Mary & Grandpa Matt.

And here is the awesome Barbie Dream House that she got from Grandma & Grandpa!

She LOVES it!!

Last but not least, here is the celebration we had with a few friends!Thanks Allie & Charlie for coming to celebrate my birthday with me!

Overall I'd say Erika had a GREAT birthday! She is a blessed girl and is a blessing in our lives! We pray for many more birthdays to come!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Oh my goodness she is so cute! And that cake is awesome!! I remember having one of those when I was really little for my birthday and I thought it was the coolest thing ever! :) Love her new shades and that Barbi house is way cool. How fun that your family was able to join via the computer...technology IS great! :)