CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

100

100 - Nothing like having a $100 bill in your wallet!

100 - I always thought it was fun to celebrate the 100th day of school.

100 - I'm always amazed when someone lives to be 100.

100 - Not sure I want to live to that age.

100 - The # of pounds I could stand to loose.

100 - Caleb is working on counting this high.

100 - Far too hot of a temperature for me.

100 - I have never been in a car going this fast....that would be freaky!

100 - x10 is how many miles I will be driving tomorrow!

100 - This is my 100th post. :)

1 comment:

Jolene said...

Congrats! I like the "amount of weight I could stand to lose." LOL I'm with ya (I could lose a bit more though)! Have a good trip!