CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 16, 2009

Oh the anticipation....

It's very rare that we get any exciting mail....but next week is sure to be a good mail week! I ordered a cd for the kids. It's called Scripture Rock. I used to babysit for a family pre-marriage and pre-babies and their kids had this cd. I loved it! Go here to listen to a sample. I can't wait! I always loved how those kids would go around singing songs that were directly from scripture. I have searched for this cd at every christian book store I have been in and never found it. I finally found it online though. wohoo!!! Very excited!
Our other exciting piece of mail that is sure to come next week is a 16x20 print of our Christmas picture! I received an email from Kodak telling me that they added a credit to my account for a free 16x20 print! Unbelievable!!!!! For no apparent reason either! All I paid was shipping, so for $4.99 I will have a huge family picture to hang on the wall! I can't wait!!! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is awesome! Jo

Laura Marchant said...

That's awesome!