CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My latest trip to Kroger....

We made a trip to Kroger today! Here's what I got:

4 Quaker rice cakes
2 Chex Mix (the yummy chocolate kind)*
3 bottles of Ken's salad dressing*
3 bags of Green Giant veggie steamers*
2 bottles of French's mustard*
2 Cantelope
2 Bounty paper towels

And get ready for this....my total for all 18 items....are you ready?....$7.20!!!!!!!! WOHOO!!!!

Here's how:

The items with a star are a part of a "$5 off when you buy 10", the sale price is after the $5 off. Also, our Kroger doubles coupons up to .50 and triples coupons up to .39

4 Quaker rice cakes - on sale for $1, used (4) $1 coupons - Total: FREE
2 Chex Mix* - on sale for $1.69, used (2) .50 coupons - Total: $.69 each
3 bottles of Ken's salad dressing* - on sale for $1.49, used (3) $1 coupons - Total: $.49 each
3 bags of Green Giant veggie steamers* - on sale for $.99, used (3) $.50 coupons - Total: FREE
2 bottles of French's mustard* - on sale for $.99, used (2) $.50 coupons - Total: FREE
2 Cantelope - $3.79 each, on sale B1G1 - Total: $1.89 each
2 Bounty paper towels - on sale for $1.03, used (2) $.25 coupons - Total: $.28 each

Not too shabby!!!! :) I'll probably head back and get more veggies in a couple days!

2 comments:

Jolene said...

Super jealous of your double/triple coupons! I did go to Walgreens today and get $110. worth for $40. I was happy about that until I read yours. I got a TON of make up though!!! And man that adds up without clearance/discounts/coupons! ;)

Cascia Talbert said...

Great job saving money!