CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Dylan's 4th Birthday!

November 24th marked Dylan's fourth birthday. It's hard to believe it's been four years since we said hello and goodbye to Dylan. It's seems like it's been a life time since I held him in my arms and kissed his sweet cheeks, yet I remember every minute with him like it was yesterday. Here are a few pictures from his special day!
Balloons all ready to go!

Daddy taking care of Dylan's headstone.

I didn't do this on purpose, but I took this picture of Dylan's headstone and captured Daddy and Uncle Nate looking down at the headstone.
We sang Happy Birthday and sent the balloons off!
Watching the balloons make their way up to Dylan.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such a precious pic of daddy and uncle Nate! I'm so glad to be a part of this each year! It's always bitter sweet.
Love you, Dylan and can't wait to see you! Jo