Tonight in the car we were talking about Thanksgiving and Christmas. Caleb is starting to get a grasp on the concept of time, so he was asking how long till Christmas. I don't remember exactly how the conversation went, but we did say that Christmas is a little over a month away. To which Caleb replied "it can't be almost Christmas, there is no snow".......oh yeah, is he a Minnesotan or what???? Everyone said we wouldn't miss the snow and winters of Minnesota.... you're all wrong! I mean, we definitely will enjoy the 70 degree weather while we can, but Christmas really won't be the same without snow! This will be the first Christmas with no snow for any of us. Maybe God can work out a miracle for us!
Oh and speaking of Christmas...I know it's a little early for my blog to be all decked out for Christmas. I put it all together myself though and I want to be able to look at it for quite a while so I skipped making a Thanksgiving one. However, once I figured out what I was doing, it was really easy to make it all. I might be changing it up more often now! No promises. My kids need me more than my blog needs a new layout. And I need some sleep. Goodnight.
11 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment