11 months ago
Thursday, June 12, 2008
SHHHHHH
Tomorrow morning we are heading to Texas for a quick surprise Fathers Day visit! As far as I know, David still does not know that we are coming! I'm so excited to surprise him! We are borrowing a van from a friend so I am also bringing a load of stuff down for him as well. Tomorrow night we are spending the night with friends in Kansas City and then Saturday we'll get to the apartment probably around 5 or so. YAY!!!! We'll spend the evening and all day Sunday with David and then we'll head back home on Monday morning, spend the night again in KC and then get to our MN home on Tuesday evening. :) My little sister is coming with me so I will at least have help with the kids. I feel a little bad for taking away from the little time we have left with everyone here, but I know this will mean the WORLD to David and that is what's most important!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment